A range of milk powders for multiple applications
Benefits compared to fresh milk:
- The qualities of fresh milk with long shelf life
- Easier to store and work with
- An economic solution compared to fresh milk
Different categories of milk powders:
Depending on the type of milk used (cow’s milk, goat’s milk, organic milk, etc.) and the fat content of the milk prior to drying (0%, 14% or 26%), the milk powders obtained will have complementary characteristics to meet the needs of the different segments of the agri-food industry (Yoghurts, Biscuits, Ready Meals, Chocolate, etc.).
Eurial milk powders
Made using French milk, the quality of our milk powders is consistent.
Thanks to its expertise, Eurial Ingredients & Nutrition offers a wide range of high quality milk powders for a range of applications.
- Protein / dry matter standardisation
- Economic solution
- Contribution to the Maillard reaction: impact on taste and colouration
- Organoleptic improvement: dairy taste, creaminess