Added functionalities for diverse applications
Nutritional and functional roles of proteins
The consumption of dairy products has been heavily influenced by new nutrition and health trends. Consumers want products that are nutritionally balanced, and which suit active lifestyles, as well as being transparently sourced and great-tasting.
Our milk proteins and other ingredients for fresh dairy products play nutritional and functional roles.
Functionally, our ingredients:
- Provide perfect setting and texturing properties
- Improve organoleptic characteristics: creamy notes, milky flavour, etc.
- Offer cost-saving solutions such as the substitution of fresh milk
Nutritionally, our ingredients:
- Provide protein fortification, particularly for high-protein yoghurts
- Offer restricted fat content
- Are 100% dairy and Clean Label
Broad range of applications
Our functional solutions can be easily incorporated into various applications:
Milk desserts and yoghurts
Cheeses (including melted cheeses)
Ice creams and sorbets
To meet the challenges facing manufacturers, our R&D team provides support both at the formulation stage and in product development.
Contact us and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible