Yoghurts and milk desserts: a world of varieties
Traditionally set or stirred, yoghurt comes in a huge variety of formats, tastes, colours and textures.
Functional properties for protein dairy preparations
Our range of ingredients and functional solutions for dairy products is designed to meet the needs of Ultra-Fresh manufacturers. Our portfolio of solutions can be adapted to suit every application, process and required functionality. To help you achieve the best results, we can step in at any stage of product design, supporting you with:
- Texture: Increasing the viscosity of set yoghurts and the firmness of stirred yoghurts, whilst adding gelling properties and a creamy texture. Discover the functionalities of our WPC35
- Taste: Developing a milky taste and aroma
- Appearance: Developing the sheen and whiteness of the cream
- Nutritional value: Incorporating 100% dairy protein-based solutions to fortify the protein content of yoghurts
- Cost: Optimising costs by offering a cost-effective solution that can be substituted for milk powder
Benefits of our ingredients for consumers
The growing consumption of yoghurts and milk desserts is driven by the healthy snacking trend. Eurial Ingredients & Nutrition offers functional ingredients with particular advantages:
- Clean Label: “milk protein” designation and a simple list of 100% dairy ingredients
- Improving nutritional value: yoghurts that are fortified with proteins, are a source of calcium and are lower in fat
- Organoleptic qualities for increased enjoyment: dairy taste, creaminess, hint of cream in the yoghurt, etc.
Contact us and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible